The Comina's offices provide their know-how and experience to satisfy your request for either construction, renovation, transformation, interior design, real estate sales or estimates.
Our team is also trained and qualified to direct construction projects. Our ongoing priority is to respect prices and schedules.
In addition, several of our construction managers have a federal master's degree.
Our mandate, with reference to the direction of various construction projects, includes the following SIA services:
- Study of estimates and financial planning
- Contracts of invitation to tender
- Coordination and supervision of work
- Invoice Control
- Final account summary
Our experience also extends to project execution at both a general and total company level.
Representation and assisting customers facing architects or contractors with general or specialized way for the following tasks (non-exhaustive list) :
- Monitor the project carried out by the contractor (Mr. X and his architect)
- Help by giving notice in the relevant analysis and reflection on the proposals or acts of the contractor
- Assist and inform the MO regarding extra costs or less costs calculated by the architect, after examination
- Finalize with the architect PV the more accurate description of materials
- Find solution of material costs in relation with your material choices
- Check all the work execution on site if they are in relation with the description of materials
- Follow weekly the construction progress and inform the MO
- Give indications on site following the MO decision
- Assist the MO in the final acceptance of work, assessing of any apparent defects by reference tolerances, custom or law