Who we are ?
René Comina, the founder, set up the first architect office in Sion in 1947. His sons joined the family office after obtaining their degree in architecture ETS. The Verbier office was set up first under the company name Celcot SA in 1967 until 1987 when the name changed and became G. Comina SA. The Crans-Montana office named Gabriel SA was founded in 1985. From 1997, Mr. Grégoire Comina, son of the founder, is the only manager of 67 members forming a dynamic team split up on the four sites, the last office in Zermatt opened in December 2013.